Black Crows Captis 2019
fun-loving - aerial - responsive
Medium width, rapid and vivacious – the captis is ideal for resort skiing. A relatively narrow ski the captis is very responsive and has quick edge-to-edge transition. the captis is very tolerant and nice to ski. The best of wild skis to ride and drop.
- Medium width: 90mm width.
- Double rocker: great manoeuvrability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, creating a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Tight sidecut and 17 meter turning radius: Good for turning. Easy and quick to carve. This ski turns quite tightly.
- Tolerant flex: comfortable and accessible.
Poplar wood core
Weight: 3500g/pair @178.3
“the captis is aggressive and powerful, so you can really charge it on piste. its decent width means you can go out and have huge amounts of fun off piste too. this ski can handle anything your crazy mind can dream up.”
|sizes (cm)||tip (cm)||waist (cm)||tail||radius (m)|