Black Crows Vertis Birdie 2021
With a lighter wood core and softer flex than its male counterpart, the Vertis Birdie is the ski of choice for girls looking for an accessible yet high performance ski.
With its short, 15 m radius et 85 mm width, the Vertis Birdie is quick edge to edge.
- Light float: 85 mm at the waist.
- Slight rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge control, planing.
- Long classic camber: classic underfoot camber with wide snow/ski contact for carving alpine style turns.
- Short radius (15 m) and tightened waist (85 mm): reactive, fast edge to edge transition short turns.
- Ski orientated towards groomed runs and changeable snow, very stable,with a rapid edge to edge transition. Sporty and playful flex.