Tacticalories Pump Action
First things first, Pump Action Pumpkin Spice seasoning is perfect for pumpkin pie... Now, I know a lot of you don't own bakeries, so try it on a few different dishes like:
- Sweet Potatoes / Yams
- Baked / Grilled / Cooked Squash (Butternut, Acorn)
- Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, onions, turnips, etc.
- Use for paleo/primal friendly baking like pumpkin pie cookies, bread, waffles, and pancakes - just use in place of cinnamon.
- Add to yogurt or ice cream for an amazing, better than store-bought treat.
- Add to protein/greens shakes to kick up the flavor without adding junk!
- Generally, 1/2 tsp does the trick to add "shoot you in the face" flavor.
- COFFEE!!! Add 1 tablespoon per pot of coffee for amazing, naturally flavored pumpkin spice flavor!
Use anywhere you would typically use cinnamon!
Our own craft recipe blended with Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, and Nutmeg.
Net Wt. 2.5 OZ (Full Bag)