Black Crows Atris 2019
precursor - playful - versatile
The squadron’s flagship model: the Atris is a success with everyone on all snow types around the world. This stable ski is quick when edging, with a progressive tail and a tolerant degree of flex; a powerful performer at high speed without loss of manoeuvrability. A really sporty character. The Atris is big mountain ski for all types of weather and snow conditions, a stylish door-opener to the world of big mountain skiing.
- Nice width: 108 waist.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius) : more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Stiff and consistent flex: a very stable ski.
Semi-cap construction with step-down
Poplar wood core
Weight: 4000g/pair @184.2
“New shape but the same DNA, for even greater ease and effectiveness! At every stage in its evolution I get a better match of rocker profile and sidecut. No doubt about it: these new Atris 2018 are the most advanced skis I’ve ever had.” Julien Regnier
|sizes (cm)||tip (cm)||waist (cm)||tail||radius (m)|