The Serpo is a young and lively ski in the range for curving on the piste and poking a bit off-piste.
With 93mm at the base, it is a good carver, it is there to really play with the terrain with its tolerant flex but it also has positive response thanks to its metal layer for grip and stability, For all that, its performance does not erase the ease and pleasure of the game.
- Intermediate floatation: 93mm at the waist
- Progressive front rocker and light rear rocker: pivot control, manoeuvrability, floatation
- Classic camber: balance between stability and handling
- Radius: 20 meters for an attacking soul
- Flex: energetic with double titanal plate underfoot for a better response
- Mounting point: -8cm
- Drilling: diameter 4.1mm x L 9mm
- Construction: semi-cap
- ABS sidewalls all around
- Core: poplar/fiberglass
- Material: double titanal plate under the foot