Elevenate W Bec de Rosses Jacket
The Bec de Rosses Jacket is an all-seam sealed, 3-layer shell jacket made from Gore-Tex Pro – a fabric that will make a big difference when ski touring or doing other physical activities. The Bec de Rosses Jacket has an excellent fit, allowing plenty of movement, and is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust their warmth using a layering system.
It has a unique cut for a ski jacket; the idea comes from wet suits designed for surfing and gives excellent freedom of movement. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favorite for both mechanized off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains.
- All-seam sealed 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Large storage pockets, strategically placed, with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Top stitching at critical seams to increase durability.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Snap at lower center front for additional ventilation.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.