The S2 is a high performance electric motorbike designed for the urban adventurer, built with an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame and a fully adjustable air spring suspension fork.
Legally Ride Without a License, Insurance or Registration
- Multi-Class Ride Modes | Each bike comes pre-programmed in the Class-2 mode, which allows for throttle operation and pedal-assist riding up to 20mph. Plus access Class-1, Class-3, and unlock Off-Road mode to reach up to 28mph.
- Removable Battery | Easily charge at home or work with any standard 110v outlet.
- Range | 40+ miles* of range at 20mph under Class-2 throttle-only operation; 75+ miles* of range using Class-1 pedal-assist mode.
- Motor | The internally geared brushless DC hub motor is capable of outputting up to 2000 watts of peak power.
Explore the S2
- Colorways: Bone White, Obsidian & Flannel Green | Experience the S2 in an entirely new color palette.
- Front Suspension | Inverted coil-spring fork with air assist and preload, compression, and rebound adjustments.
- Integrated LED Lights | Comes with a brake light and a circular headlight.
Featuring BDGR for On-Road & Off-Road Rides
The BDGR is the first tire that blends motorcycle and bicycle tire construction methods to meet the needs of this revolutionary vehicle. Improve traction, reduce road noise, and increase stability for both on-road and light-duty off-road riding.
Bluetooth Connectivity for iOS and Android
- Download the App | Unlock all of Super73’s e-bike features and receive over-the-air updates.
- Navigation | The app provides turn-by-turn navigation on both the Smart Display and your mobile device.
- View Settings | Easily change between pedal assist modes and view your current speed, remaining battery range, and more.
*Battery range estimates depend on conditions such as rider weight, speed, temperature, wind, tire pressure, terrain, incline, etc. Mileage may vary. All bikes are subject to minor cosmetic changes. We only ship within the 48 contiguous states. Final shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Please review the Returns & Cancellation Policy and Warranty Information for this vehicle.