TSL Symboiz Hyperflex Adjust
Snowshoes SYMBIOZ HYPERFLEX ADJUST : The Symbioz Adjust is the perfect fusion between walking comfort and performance. Fastening using fine, uniform binding is combined with Hyperflex technology for 100% natural foot movement. The carbon supports and the range of crampons provide optimal levels of control and foot grip on all types of snow.
Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
Carbon reinforcements offer superb flexibility; they store energy during the bending phase and restore it at the end of the stride to increase stride power and reduce effort. They act dynamically during every part of the stride. Distortion of the Symbioz frame is progressive, responsive, precise and uniform in both the bending and twisting phases. Carbon reinforcements reduce vibration and give greater muscle relaxation and the feeling of freedom and ease.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- BOA® Fit System : DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
- AGILITY AND SPEED : The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
- POWER AND PRECISION : Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Padded comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
Never has a snowshoe offered such outstanding grip. Combined with the vertical blades, the stainless steel bidirectional crampons placed under the foot give incredible traction (uphill), excellent grip (downhill) and perfect drift control (incline). The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety and avoids sudden sliding in powder snow.
- The front teeth provide maximum traction on steep slopes.
- The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft snow.
- 8 interchangeable stainless steel crampons, similar to mountaineering crampons, provide traction on all types ofsnow.
COMFORT AND EASE
Comfortable and easy to put on as a result of their pre-adjustment feature that memorizes shoe size, the Symbioz’ telescopic bindings accentuate the foot movement provided by the frame. The Easy Ascent heel lift incorporated into the binding is activated by simple downward push from the pole. Also, during ascents, you won’t have any feeling of discomfort under your foot as your weight is spread across the whole of the binding heel.within the frame. The new Easy Ascent heel lift, built into the binding, is activated by simply pushing it with the pole.